Posts for: October, 2019
Are you embarrassed to smile? Veneers can refresh your smile and boost your confidence! Veneers are thin shells that can be placed over your teeth to hide dental flaws and transform your appearance. Veneers are used to treat a number of different cosmetic concerns. Dr. Robert Wick in Hayward, CA offers full-service, state-of-the-art dental care to the patients he serves. Read on to find out how veneers can refresh your smile.
1. Veneers can fix your smile flaws. Veneers are handcrafted and cover the front surface of your teeth. They're often used to treat teeth that are crooked, fractured, worn down, misaligned, and irregularly shaped. Gapped teeth can also be repaired through the use of veneers. These porcelain shells are bonded to the teeth changing their shape, color, length, and size.
2. Veneers can give you a strong smile. Many patients have weakened teeth, and as a result, they have a lot of problems with their smile. When your teeth are weakened, they are more prone to damage and decay. Veneers can make your teeth stronger. They're bonded to the teeth, adding the strength of ceramic to the treated teeth.
3. Veneers can brighten your smile. Teeth staining can have numerous causes including advancing age, foods, drinks, tobacco use, certain medications, genetics, and certain diseases. Porcelain veneers can give you a whiter, brighter smile. Nothing is more beautiful than a white smile.
4. Veneers are natural looking. These days, there's a growing demand for customized, natural-looking veneers created by professionals. Veneers look completely natural and will give you a true smile makeover. Your veneers will have the same look, feel, and luster as your permanent teeth. With veneers, you will enjoy the confidence of having a naturally beautiful smile.
5. You will look better for longer. With veneers, you can enjoy a fresh smile for many years. With proper at-home oral hygiene and regular visits to the dentist, your new veneers could last for many years. Porcelain veneers can last up to 10 to 15 years and longer. It will be up to you to protect your new dental veneers in order to increase their lifespan.
If you want an improved smile, this is your chance. Start your journey today. Call Dr. Robert Wick at 510-782-1444 today to schedule a veneers consultation in Hayward, CA and get the smile you deserve. Porcelain veneers can have a huge impact on the quality of your life.